D Tech Service is a leading provider of technical expertise and services for electrical motor control systems. We specialize in servicing, manufacturing, and engineering VFDs, and we’re committed to providing our clients with comprehensive services that exceed their in-house capabilities. Learn more about how our three service areas—manufacturing, engineering, and field services—can help you maintain VFDs for optimal energy-efficient performance.
D Tech Service — Manufacturing
Each member of our highly skilled manufacturing team has an average of 15 years of experience in our company and industry. Through our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system, all processes are controlled and documented so that we deliver consistently high-quality solutions with every project. Part of every workflow is rigorous testing and quality control processes.
We record all production cycles and manufacturing processes in real time, and every assembly complies with UL508A standards for optimal safety and quality control management. Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system, Infor Visual, helps us coordinate our operations internally and keep customers updated on project status for full transparency.
D Tech Service — Engineering
D Tech Service’s engineering team specializes in industrial control panel manufacturing primarily for variable frequency drives (VFDs). Our innovation comes from pushing the limits of control panel design and VFD integration. We offer the following engineering services and options:
- Advanced design capabilities: simulation tools, CAD software
- Engineering consultations on VFD products and applications
- Responding to requests for information (RFI) and requests for quotes (RFQ)
- Complete project management: design, drawing, documentation, component selection, procurement/purchasing, manufacturing, and management of the project release schedule
- Technical support before, during, and after delivery
- Customization based on specific system applications
- Compliance with all relevant standards
With these custom capabilities, we can help you develop the ideal VFD system for your application, one that optimizes safety, quality, efficiency, and performance.
D Tech Service — Field Services
Get ongoing support in the field from our mobile field service techs. Our field services include:
- Turnkey VFD retrofits: uninstall old or damaged equipment and replace them with new state-of-the-art VFDs
- Preventive maintenance and service contracts for proactive VFD maintenance/replacement
- Emergency service to handle sudden disruptions
D Tech Service also provides VFD troubleshooting and commissioning, where a factory-trained service technician would commission your VFD. Using Service Fusion software, a service report is generated after every customer interaction, outlining the assessment and recommended course of action.
Capabilities From D Tech Service
Power your VFD solutions with comprehensive manufacturing, engineering, and field service options from D Tech Service. We partner with each of our clients to provide high-quality products and services from start to finish. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help with your next application. You can also request a quote to start your VFD project.